Freelance Training Limited provide companies that have a number of people to be trained together closed training courses. Our closed Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) courses can be standard certification courses or customised to meet your individual requirements. We offer these courses in our training centre in Solihull or at your premises, a location of your choosing or we can find a suitable venue close to your delegates.
|Application:||Course:||Classroom Learning Kit:||Courseware Outline||Venue:||Contact Us:|
|Microsoft Word 2016||Microsoft Office Specialist – Core (MOS)||Word 2016 Classroom Learning Kit||Word 2016 Core Outline||Solihull||Contact Us|
|Microsoft Word 2016||Microsoft Office Specialist – Expert (MOS)||Word 2016 Expert Classroom Learning Kit||Word 2016 Expert Outline||Solihull||Contact Us|
|Microsoft Excel 2016||Microsoft Office Specialist – Core (MOS)||Excel 2016 Classroom Learning Kit||Excel 2016 Core Outline||Solihull||Contact Us|
|Microsoft Excel 2016||Microsoft Office Specialist – Expert (MOS)||Excel 2016 Expert Classroom Learning Kit||Excel 2016 Expert Outline||Solihull||Contact Us|
|Microsoft Outlook 2016||Microsoft Office Specialist – Core (MOS)||Outlook 2016 Classroom Learning Kit||Outlook 2016 Outline||Solihull||Contact Us|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2016||Microsoft Office Specialist – Core (MOS)||PowerPoint 2016 Classroom Learning Kit||PowerPoint 2016 Outline||Solihull||Contact Us|
Our closed training courses are extremely competitively priced and include:
- Training Materials (see courseware outlines for more details)
- Access to mock practice tests (you must have Microsoft Office 2016 installed on your computer)
- Exam fee (including free retake (see the Classroom Learning Kit Link to find out about terms and conditions that apply))
- We do not charge a proctoring fee when you take your exam or free retake at our test centre as part of your training course booking.
We can also provide closed training courses as:
- Closed course in a training room or suitable board room on your site
- Closed course in a mobile training centre on your customer site
- Closed course at a local location suitable for the course and the delegate numbers. This might be a local hotel, training venue or any other suitable venue.
We generally train up to eight people per training course – however this can be tailored to meet your individual requirements (subject to a suitable room being available).
Please provide us with any particular requirements when you contact us.
If your requirement is for fewer people consider one of our public training courses.
NOTE: we can provide the PC’s/Monitors/Overhead Projectors etc. Suitable internet connection, power, desks, chairs etc would need to be made available by the chosen venue or customer