- Microsoft Dynamics:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta)
- Microsoft Office
- Word 2016 – Core (MOS 2003 and MOS 2016)
- Word 2016 – Expert (MOS 2003 and MOS 2016)
- Excel 2016 – Core (MOS 2003 and MOS 2016)
- Excel 2016 – Expert (MOS 2003 and MOS 2016)
- PowerPoint 2016 (MOS 2003 and MOS 2016)
- Outlook 2016 (MOS 2003 and MOS 2016)
- Access 2016
- Project 2016
- Business Objects/Crystal Reports
- Bespoke software (worked on numerous rollout projects for many bespoke packages).
During this time we have provided our services through much of the United Kingdom. We have worked directly with customers on short term, medium term and long term training projects and software implementations and through Microsoft partners and specialist agencies. We have up to 20 years experience of providing software training, material writing, train the trainer, training management, testing and testing management, floor walking and go-live support. These projects have ranged from small two or three user implementations to large UK and Worldwide rollouts lasting from a few days to many years.
Whilst every project is different it is not unusual for a project to bring in external resources for the duration of the project to provide testing and training. Sometimes the length of time an external resource is required for is underestimated or they can roll off the project before internal staff are experienced enough to completely take control leaving a skills gap to maintain the project in the business as usual phase.
As well as providing Public and Closed Training courses we are proud to now offer specialist public and closed training programmes to train our customers key internal project resources for the testing, training and business analyst element of their new software programme and to provide them with training to enable them to internally support the rollout of their new software and all future business as usual training and testing activities.
Our specialist closed software implementation training courses can cover the following:
- Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Training focussed specifically to give your new or existing trainers and work stream leads with the skills they require to produce structured well presented, interactive, consistent and easy to follow training material including but not exclusively:
- Job Aids/Quick Reference Guides/Hand Outs
- Training Manuals
- Instructors Training Manuals
- E-Learning Storyboards
- Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel Training focussed on using excel to build and manage your:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Delegate Lists and Training Schedules
- Microsoft Project Training to provide you training manager, trainers and work stream leads with the skills needed to document and manage all their project activities during the duration of your software implementation and into business as usual
- Training on Adobe Captivate